1. I rolled my eyes several times today when no one was looking, but then I yelled at a student for rolling her eyes at me!
2. I have recycled lots of homework…and by lots I mean all of it since oh, January? February? (The fact that I can’t remember means it’s been awhile…)
3. I’m kind of looking forward to doing reading assessments tomorrow and sending my kids off to their literacy stations and math centers so that I don’t have to actually teach…
4. I’m sick of hearing these words: rubric, rigor, differentiate, evaluation
5. I open and close some emails just so it will show that I “read” it.
6. My voice gets very loud when I’m telling my students that their voices are too loud.
7. I stay on the playground longer than my scheduled time…every day.
8. We’ve been doing lots of brain breaks on GoNoodle recently…a brain break after each activity can’t hurt, right?
9. I decided I’m going to use comp time to leave 15-30 minutes early once or twice a week for the rest of the school year!
And there you have it! I’m sure I have many more confessions but I’ll leave it at that for now. Feel free to leave your confession in the comments!! I’d love to hear it!
I have been using GoNoodle after almost all of my activities too. Having only 11 days left we need to use every strategy in our arsenal.
11??!! So jealous!!!
Jennifer Tice says
#4 and #5! I'm so guilty of #5!! Thanks for linking up! It's fun reading all these confessions!
Rowdy in First Grade
Mrs. Leeby says
Haha! Story of my life!!!! I love hearing that other people are so "naughty" too! xoxoxo