1. I rolled my eyes several times today when no one was looking, but then I yelled at a student for rolling her eyes at me!
2. I have recycled lots of homework…and by lots I mean all of it since oh, January? February? (The fact that I can’t remember means it’s been awhile…)
3. I’m kind of looking forward to doing reading assessments tomorrow and sending my kids off to their literacy stations and math centers so that I don’t have to actually teach…
4. I’m sick of hearing these words: rubric, rigor, differentiate, evaluation
5. I open and close some emails just so it will show that I “read” it.
6. My voice gets very loud when I’m telling my students that their voices are too loud.
7. I stay on the playground longer than my scheduled time…every day.
8. We’ve been doing lots of brain breaks on GoNoodle recently…a brain break after each activity can’t hurt, right?
9. I decided I’m going to use comp time to leave 15-30 minutes early once or twice a week for the rest of the school year!
And there you have it! I’m sure I have many more confessions but I’ll leave it at that for now. Feel free to leave your confession in the comments!! I’d love to hear it!